Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Losing direction

I hate not knowing what I will be doing with my life. Everything seems hazy and unsure. Do I keep trying to get a teaching job in Toronto? Do I follow my passion for travel and actually take the big leap of moving to Australia by myself "sometime next year"? How would I pay for it? Will it just make my return that much harder? I already took two years off in England and when I came back, I had to live with my parents... I am two years behind financially than all my peers. So is moving abroad again just going to continue this tend? I just dont feel like i love what i am doing right now. When i travel, I love that. I feel alive. But right now, I feel like I've lost my direction.

Sincerely yours,
my fucked up lying in bed thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash